Features of game servers
• The server can be hosted remotely as well as locally.
• The locally hosted server can be accessed by local intranet whereas remotely hosted server can be accessed globally.
• Those who are playing computer games or video games through these servers they need to pay a membership fee in order to get access to the server.
• Hardware is different from a normal computer.
• It does not omit audio as well as USB capabilities.
• You have to run the server on a continuous basis.
• The operating system is also much simpler than a normal computer.
Game Private Server- Various types
There are mainly three types of gaming server:
• Listen server
• Dedicated server
• Cloud Servers
Now let’s discuss little various types of game private server
• Listen to Server: The locally hosted server is often called listen to theserver. Here the host can play with his client. It is based on local area connection or LAN. It involves lower users.
• Dedicated Server: It is hosted remotely. It is rather more expensive. It provides better gaming platform as it runs independently.
• Cloud Servers: Here one company operates many servers, and other companies own the server space on rent in order to operate their websites.
There are several advantages and disadvantages of having a private server. But still, it is really enjoyable to play online. MU online is one such game.